“Who is she?” Well her name is Nikki.
There’s nothing much to know about her and her boring self except that…
- She isn’t an ordinary person. Nope she is a dreamer, a reader of mostly YA, and she is proud to show her blue and bronze colors as she is in part of the Ravenclaw house.
- She loves to photograph… mostly her books for her part as a bookstagramer. You can check her IG page, containing a messy feed at the moment, here.
- She is too basic for life.
- She’s sorry that she’s addicted to buying books because of their gorgeous covers. Example: she has two copies of Little Women in two differently gorgeous editions.
- She doesn’t have a sweet tooth although her dream is to try sweets from Diagon Alley.
- Her favorite authors are: J.K Rowling, Sarah J. Mass, Morgan Matson, V.E Schwab, and Maggie Stievharter
“What’s on her blog?”
- Honest thoughts on books I’ve read
- And That’s a Wrap – My monthly hauls and wrap-ups
- Tea time with a Ravenclaw – Discussions page where I rant, share some tips, discuss whatever topic is up on my alley, and do some tags!
- Too Many Reads to Read – My inaccurate monthly tbr’s. Seriously my chosen tbr pile could be 70% unfollowed
- What Am I Waiting For – Reads I have been anticipating for the month
- Top Ten Tuesdays with Nikki – Where I list down my top ten’s depending on the category given by The Broke and Bookish
- Book photography
Nikki has a different way of reviewing her books…
She grades them by referring to the grading system of Hogwarts 😀
- Exceeds expectations – 5 stars // the book was askdhssdla; no words to explain how great it was.
- Outstanding – 4 // there were few bits and pieces that were bothering Nikki.
- Acceptable – 3 // it was alright… Not bad but not good either.
- Dreadful – 2 // it’s okay. Nothing special happening.
- Poor – 1 // major problems happening and Nikki’s not finding the book to her likings.
- Troll – .5 // that point five is a mercy point but honestly Nikki is not likely to pick up the book again.
Read my review policy, if you are interested in Nikki to review your book.